Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Sleigh Bells, Shinedown's "Amaryllis" only 99c

Hello,

Yesterday I listened to the Sleigh Bells. I thought they were okay, but not amazing. I like some of their musical ideas, especially "Infinity Guitars". But either CD wasn't strong enough to keep my attention. "Infinity Guitars" is from the CD "Treats", which is their first CD. They released their second CD, "Reign Of Terror" back in February of this year. There's nothing as strong on "Reign of Terror" as "Infinity Guitars". What do you think?

This is "Infinity Guitars":



amazon.com has another great MP3 on sale today. It's Shinedown's "Amaryllis" and it's only 99c today. I highly recommending adding it to your collection, it's a great CD. Here are some of the highlights from it, this is "For My Sake":



This is "Adrenaline":



"Nowhere Kids": (the lyrics contain explicit language)



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites