Thursday, August 27, 2015

A Perfect 80's Date Setlist Or Two Old Fogeys Go Out In 2015

Hello,

What happens when two children of the 80's get together for their first date? What's the music played? I promise you no music was hurt in the making of this blog.

Olivia Newton-John's "Hopelessly Devoted To You":


Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta "You're The One I Want":


The Police's "Every Breath You Take":


Cyndi Lauper "Time After Time":


Bonnie Tyler "I Need A Hero":


Def Leppard's "Love Bites":


Skid Row's "I Remember You":


Tesla's "Love Song":



Journey's "Faithfully":



Survivor "The Search Is Over":



REO Speedwagon's "One Lonely Night":



A Flock of Seagulls "Space Age Love Song":



The Flirts "Jukebox (Don't Put A Dime In The Jukebox)":



The Cure "Just Like Heaven":



Modern English's "I Melt With You":



Tears For Fears "Everybody Wants To Rule The World":



Thompson Twins" "You Take Me Up":



"If You Were Here":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites