Saturday, August 15, 2015

themusicaddict's The Most Obscure Songs on My iPod Part 2

Hello,

1) Goldfinger's "Mabel":



2) Meiko "Boys With Girlfriends":



3) The Last Goodnight's "Pictures of You":



I love how this story leads into this amazing song, such a great song. 4) Bruce Springsteen's "The River":



5) Ultravox's "Dancing With Tears In My Eyes":



Bonus video: from Live Aid "Dancing With Tears In My Eyes" and "Vienna":



Bonus video: This is kind of a cool song too, Ultravox's "The Voice":



6) Big & Rich "Six Foot Town":



7) Cobra Starship's "Pete Wentz Is The Only Reason We're Famous":



I love her voice and attitude. 8) Ashton Shepherd's "Takin' Off This Pain":



9) Throw Me The Statute's "Ancestors":



10) KSM's "Read Between The Lines":



11) Needtobreathe's "Girl Named Tennessee":



12) Social Distortion's "Ring of Fire":



13) Bettie Servert's "Deny All":



14) Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears' "Sugarfoot":



15) We The Kings "Stay Young":



16) Audioslave's "Dandelion":



17) Boston's "Rock N Roll Band":



18) Tesla's "Edison's Medicine":



This is a rockin' Tesla song that I had never heard "So Divine":



19) Set It Off's "Nightmare":



20) Against Me!'s "White Crosses":



21) Flyleaf's "I'm So Sick":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites