Monday, August 17, 2015

themusicaddict's The Most Obscure Songs on My iPod Part 3

Hello,

My third and last of the most obscure songs on my iPod:

I love this song and the thought behind it. 1) Hunter Hayes "I Want Crazy":


2) Lorrie Morgan's "We Both Walk":


I wish there was a better sounding version of this song on Youtube. 3) Dead Rock West's "Highway One":


4) Tinsley Ellis' "Hell or High Water":


5) Train's "50 Ways To Say Goodbye":


6) D Generation's "No Way Out":


7) Bryan Adams' "This Time":


Wow these chicks rawk!! 8) Veruca Salt's "Seether":


9) The Pink Spiders "Still Three Shy":



10) Jana Kramer's "King of Apology":



Another 80s classic: 11) Michael Penn's "No Myth":



12) My Chemical Romance's "House of Wolves":



My favorite band of 2015: 13) Dead Sara's "Mona Lisa":



14) Eisley's "Trolleywood":



15) Pam Tillis' "Maybe It Was Memphis":



16) American Authors' "Home":



17) Midnight Oil's "Kosiuscko":



18) Shriekback's "Nemesis":



19) Jesse Johnson's "Get To Know Ya":



20) Bloc Party's "Staying Fat":



21) Sugarcult's "Dead Living":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites