Friday, August 21, 2015

The Phenomenal F's: Best Songs By Artists Who's Name Begins With F Part 2

Hello,

I haven't done one of these for awhile. Here's my continuing blog series of songs by great artists whose name starts with a certain letter.Tonight blog is f- my second f blog.

1) First Aid Kit "Ghost Town":


2) Finger Eleven's "Paralyzer":


3) Fitz and the Tantrums threeplay
"Out of My League":



"Spark":



"The Walker":



4) Flyleaf's "I'm So Sick":



"Fully Alive":



5) Foo Fighters' "Monkey Wrench":



6) Foreigner threeplay:
"Feels Like The First Time":



"Urgent":



"Dirty White Boy":



7) Frankie Goes To Hollywood's "Two Tribes":



8) Fastball "The Way":



9) Fast Romantics "Funeral Song":



10) Faster Pussycat "Bathroom Wall":



11) The Feeling "Sewn":



12) Five For Fighting "Superman (It's Not Easy)":



13) Five Finger Death Punch "Bad Company":



14) The Fixx's "Red Skies":



15) A Flock of Seagulls' "Wishing (If I Had A Photograph of You)":



16) Florence and the Machine's "Only If For A Night":



"It's always darkest before the dawn". "Shake It Out":



17) The Flying Lizards "Money (That's What I Want):


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites