Wednesday, August 5, 2015

themusicaddict's Some of The Greatest Rock Songs Ever!

Hello,

I'm in a bit of a rock mood lately as one week ago today was one of the best nights of my life. It was the Motley Crue/ Alice Cooper concert that I went with an amazing woman too. Then in about 7 weeks I'll be seeing Def Leppard/Styx and Tesla in concert with a bunch of peeps. Due to that and going to see "Pixels" today here's a blog of classic, old school rock.

And I think we can all agree with a theme from "Pixels" that "nerds are the best kissers because we appreciate it more. So kiss a nerd today! Anyway on with the classic rock music, starting with 3 songs played in "Pixels". Rock on!

Queen + VonLichten's "We Will Rock You":


Here's the theme song for any job, Loverboy's "Working For The Weekend":


Cheap Trick's "Surrender":


Def Leppard's "Rock of Ages":


Styx's "Blue Collar Man":


Tesla's "Heaven's Trail (No Way Out)":


A double shot from Tesla, this is "Little Suzi":


Alice Cooper's "Feed My Frankenstein":



This is a great song and a pretty good video. My favorite thing about this video is that the Crue actually try to "act":



I love this song Whitesnake's "Still of the Night":



Metallica's "One":



Skid Row "Slave To The Grind":



Iron Maiden "Hallowed Be Thy Name":



Judas Priest "You've Got Another Thing Coming":



Ozzy Osborne's "Crazy Train":



And of course the video that made fun of so much of the above music, Bowling For Soup's "1985":



themusicaddict


No comments:

Favorites