Tuesday, August 11, 2015

themusicaddict's Songs Rocking My iPod: The More Obscure Songs

Hello,

All these songs are currently rocking my iPod. Now when I say obscure I don't mean that hardly anyone has ever heard them. I mean they are obscure when it comes being on my blog. I noticed that I pick the same few songs over and over again. This time I'm going with great songs that haven't been on my blog enough. Enjoy!

1) Redlight King's "Underground":


2) Shinedown's "Adrenaline":


3) Kenny Chesney's "All I Need To Know":


4) The Who's "Baba O'Riley" (Definitely not obscure, but my usual go to The Who jam is "Won't Get Fooled Again"- which I love listening to at work.)


5) Beth Hart's "Bang Bang Boom Boom":


6) Avril Lavigne's "The Best Damn Thing":


7) Billy Squier's "Big Beat":


8) Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" (sorry I love this song and video):


9) Black Stone Cherry "Blame It On The Boom Boom":



10) Three Days Grace "Break":



11) Neneh Cherry "Buffalo Stance":



12) Avenged Sevenfold "Buried Alive":



13) The Breeders "Cannonball":



14) The Kinks "Come Dancing" (Okay this song might have been on my blog a few times, just a great song and I love the lyrics.)



15) Fratelli's "Creepin' Up The Backstairs":



16) Muse's "Dead Inside" (I may or may not feel like this at work sometimes.)



17) ZZ Ward's "Put The Gun Down":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites