Sunday, October 11, 2015

Breaking Benjamin's Best (Finished October 18th, 2015)

Hello,

On October 30th, themusicaddict and some friends will be going to see the triple bill of Shinedown, Breaking Benjamin and Nothing More at the Maverick Center in West Valley City, Utah. I'm not going to lie I'm going to see this concert 90% because of Shinedown, one of my new favorite bands. However I've been listening to Breaking Benjamin the last couple of weeks, they are really growing on me. If you just want a taste of what their music is like, check out their greatest hits CD "Shallow Bay" The Best of Breaking Benjamin". There's a deluxe edition, but the one disc is more than enough. Anyway here are some of my favorite of their songs:

Benjamin announcing his impending fatherhood and "I Will Not Bow" (Acoustic)":


"I Will Not Bow" (Electric):


"The Diary Of Jane":


"So Cold":


"Sooner or Later":


"Failure":


"Angels Fall":


"Breaking The Silence":


"The Great Divide":



"Polyamorous":



"Had Enough":



"Skin":



"Medicate":



"Blow Me Away" (featuring Valora):



"Breath":



"Until The End":



"Lights Out":



"Give Me A Sign":



"Water":



It looks like I wrote this song twice. Oh well, enjoy a bonus video. "Had Enough":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites