Sunday, October 25, 2015

The Fabulous Five Female Singers of Summer, Fall and Winter 2015 Featuring Adele's New Song "Hello"

Hello,

It has been a fantastic 2015 for female musicians. I would like to highlight five of them: Elle King, Jess Glynne, Halsey, Carrie Underwood and Adele. This is her brand new song "Hello", it's from her upcoming CD "26". That CD will be released November 20th, I hope it's half as good as the amazing "21". This song reminds me of Lionel Richie's "Hello" and another song I can't quite place my finger on.


Here are 5 from Elle King, what an amazing CD "Love Stuff" is:

1) "America's Sweetheart":


2) "Told You I Was Mean": (From five years ago):


"I Told You I Was Mean" (2015 Version):


3)  "Where The Devil Don't Go":


4) "Last Damn Night":


5) "Ex's and Oh's":


Now five from the gorgeous Miss Carrie Underwood's latest CD, "Storyteller". First up is "Renegade Runaway":



"Dirty Laundry":



"Church Bells":



"Chaser":



And my favorite song from her new CD "Choctaw County Affair":



Next up Jess Glynne, "Hold My Hand":



"Gave Me Something":



"Take Me Home":



This is an absolutely and incredibly beautiful song. "Saddest Vanilla":



"No Rights No Wrongs":



Halsey

"Hurricane":



"Drive":



"Colors":



"Colors" (Live):



"Gasoline":



"I Walk The Line":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites