Sunday, October 4, 2015

Songs On themusicaddict's Radar (October 4th, 2015)

Hello,

I've decided to stop numbering these music on my radar blogs. I'm just going to identify them by the date I start writing it.

1) James Ingram's "Too Much For One Heart":


A New Order threeplay, including one of their new songs, 2) "Singularity":


3) "Round and Round":


4) "Regret":


A Nothing More threeplay, they are currently opening for the co-headlining Shinedown/ Breaking Benjamin concert:
5) "This Is The Time (Ballast)":


6) "Jenny":


7) "Mr. MTV":


8) Tesla's "Edison's Medicine":


9) An Olivia Lane twofer "You Part Two":


10) "Lightning":


A Bohicas threeplay, 11) "Where You At":


12) "I Do It For Your Love":


13) "Girlfriend":


14) My Chemical Romance's "Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na):


I know I said that some of Styx's songs were stale in a recent blog. While that is true, this song still sounds fresh, which perhaps is the reason they played the song last. "Renegade":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites