Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Songs On themusicaddict's Radar, October 28th, 2015

Hello,

1) Franz Ferdinand's "Dark of The Matinee":


This song brings back unpleasant memories of junior high school bus rides. But it's still an all-time classic: 2) The Commodores "Still":


One of the catchiest songs of all-time: 3) The Arctic Monkey's "I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor":


One of the best songs on Avicii's new CD "Stories". 4) Avicii's "Touch Me":


New New Order, like the song below a little bit out of the normal. 5) New Order's "Stray Dog":


This isn't your typical straight ahead rock song, I like all the different things about this song. 6) The Offspring's "She's Got Issues":


One of the best songs of this year: I could see her being one of the biggest musicians in the world a year from now. 7) Halsey's "Colors":


8) Daya's "Thirsty":


Probably my favorite G N' R song: 9) Guns N' Roses "Mr. Brownstone":


10) The Heavy's "What Makes A Good Man":


11) Disturbed's "3":


Going back to the glorious days of 2004: 12) Modest Mouse's "Float On":


From back in the olden days, 1996: 13) Primitive Radio Gods "Standing Outside A Broken Phone With Money In My Hand":


When you want tougher vampires than the Cullens: 14) The Toadies "Possum Kingdom":


One of my favorite songs on my iPod: 15) The Bohicas' "Where You At":


16) "The Caesars "Jerk It Out":


Don't lie, I know you remember this commercial (Long live Apple!):


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites