Monday, January 25, 2016

themusicaddict's Songs That Don't Seem Dated All These Years Later

Hello,

This entry was inspired by Taylor Swift's "I Knew You Were Trouble"- I thought to myself that song is still as good as it always was. It hasn't worn out it's welcome yet. I know it hasn't been out that long in comparison to other songs, it's still such a great song. Miss Swift is a hell of a songwriter.


Stevie Wonder's "Sir Duke":


David Bowie's "Modern Love":


Rick Derringer's "Rock & Roll Hoochie Koo":


The Black Eyed Peas' "Let's Get It Started":


C + C Music Factory "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)":


Tears For Fears' "Everybody Wants To Rule The World":


Tears For Fears' "Mother's Talk":



Jimmy Buffet's "Margaritaville":



Patrick Swayze "She's Like The Wind":



Bob Marley and the Wailers' "Waiting In Vain":



R.E.M.'s "It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)":



Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers' "Don't Do Me Like That":



Joe Jackson's "Is She Really Going Out With Him":


Toto Coelo's "I Eat Cannibals":



Sugarland's "Baby Girl":



themusicaddict


No comments:

Favorites