Sunday, March 13, 2016

themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Bands: Addendum: Sade

Hello,

One thing I hate about these comprehensive lists and countdowns is that no matter how much effort I put into it I always forget someone. I've already stumbled over a few I've forgotten and I'd hope that I had caught them all. But out on my walk I realized I'd forgotten the lovely and incomparable Sade and her band. However I did not want to completely rejigger these rankings- I've already spent way too much time doing that. I honestly have no idea where I'd put her. Whenever I listen to a band's songs I inevitably thinking to myself that band should be much higher. Since I think that for mostly every band I've decided to lock my rankings.

Their music isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I love a lot of their songs. Sade both refers to the singer and the band. I wouldn't want to see her in concert- think that would be a tad bit boring. However I've enjoyed getting reacquainted with a lot of her songs the last few days. Most of these songs, but not all of them are from the 80s. Enjoy.

Watching these videos I had never realized how incredibly sexy Sade is. And of course she has that amazingly beautiful voice.

"Your Love Is King":


"Hang On To Your Love":


"Smooth Operator":


"The Sweetest Taboo":


"Is It A Crime":


"Never As Good As The First Time":


"Paradise":


"Cherry Pie":


"I Will Be Your Friend":


"Nothing Can Come Between Us":


"No Ordinary Love":


"Kiss of Life":


"Cherish The Day":


"Soldier of Love":


"Love Is Stronger Than Pride":


themusicaddict


No comments:

Favorites