Saturday, March 19, 2016

themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Musicians: Addendum 2: Linda Ronstadt (Part 1) (Finished July 23rd, 2016)

Hello,

I worked several hours on this series of blogs so that I wouldn't miss anyone. Then a few days ago I realized I had forgotten Sade. Then in the last 24 hours I realized I had forgotten Linda Ronstadt. Again I don't have the time or desire to go back and reconfigure these rankings so that's why I have these addendums.

1980's "Mad Love", CD 10 songs.
"Party Girl":


"How Do I Make You":


"I Can't Let Go":


"Hurt So Bad":


"Costs of Love":


"Girl Talk":


1982's "Get Closer" has 12 songs.
"Get Closer":


"Easy For You To Say":


"I Think It's Gonna Work Out" (featuring James Taylor):


"Lies":


"Tell Him":


Ronstadt made 3 CDs in the mid 80s with Nelson Riddle, some of the CDs were betters than others. In order 1) 1984's "Lush Life" (12 Songs) 2) 1986's "For Sentimental Reasons" (11 Songs) and last and least 1983's "Lush Life" (9 Songs).
"Skylark":



"You Took Advantage of Me":



"Can't We Be Friends":



"Falling In Love Again":



"When I Fall In Love Again":



"When You Wish Upon A Star":



"Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered":



"I Love You For Sentimental Reasons":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites