Friday, March 18, 2016

themusicaddict's Top 106 80's Bands Part 8: # 90 Cheap Trick and # 89 Survivor (Finished March 21st, 2016)

Hello,

The 90th ranked band on my list is Cheap Trick:
1980's "All Shook Up":
"Stop This Game":


"Baby Loves To Rock":


1982's "One On One":
"One On One":


"If You Want My Love":


"She's Tight":


Greatest Hits:



themusicaddict's 89th Greatest 80s band is Survivor:
"Broken Promises":



"Popular Girl":



"It's The Singer Not The Song":



"I See You In Everyone":



"American Heartbeat":



Oh yeah, you knew this one was coming sooner or later: "Eye of the Tiger":



"The Moment of Truth":



"High On You":



"I Can't Hold Back":



"Poor Man's Son":



My favorite Survivor song, I hope this song comes true for me someday. "The Search Is Over":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites