Thursday, July 20, 2017

(Finished July 24th, 2017) The Best of Arcade Fire and R.I.P. Chester Bennington

Hello,

Just a few hours ago it was announced that the lead singer of Linkin Park, Chester Bennington, has committed suicide. Bennington was 41 and leaves his wife and six kids behind. Bennington was a close friend of Chris Cornell, who killed himself two months, and Bennington died on what would have been Cornell's 53rd birthday. R.I.P. Chester, another sad day for music lovers. I may or may not later be posting a Bennington/ Linkin Park blog.

When I only have a limited amount of time, I'll start blogs with the intent to finish them later. To make it easier to later finish those blogs, I've started listing the day I worked on the blog at the start of the title. It hopefully will make my blogs more efficient and better.

Arcade Fire's new CD, "Everything Now" will be out on July 28th, 2017. As a big fan, I'm posting several of my favorite Arcade Fire songs. For some reason they're a band that never has become as big as I think they deserve.

"Ready To Start":


"Empty Room":


"Une Annee Sans Lumiere":


"Intervention":


"Month of May":


"Deep Blue":


"No Cars Go":


"Keep The Car Running":


My favorite Arcade Fire song: "Sprawl 2 (Mountains Beyond Mountains)":


"Wake Up":


My second favorite Arcade Fire song: "Crown of Love":


"Neighborhood # 1 (Tunnels)":


"Neighborhood # 2 (Laika)":



"Neighborhood # 3 (Power Out)":



"Haiti":



"Joan of Arc":



Probably my third favorite Arcade Fire song, "Rebellion (Lies)":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites