Saturday, July 8, 2017

(FInished July 22nd, 2017) Green Day August 7th, 2017 SLC Preview

Hello,

One month from yesterday I'll be at the USANA Amphitheatre in Salt Lake City, Utah at the Green Day concert. The main act I want to see is Green Day, but I'm almost as excited to see Catfish and the Bottlemen. They're a band I've really grown to love over the last several months. Anyway I'm glad to finally see Green Day in concert, I'll be taking two of my kids with me. Rock and roll is genetic, love of rock music must pass to my kids. After Catfish and the Bottlemen leave the stage the lead up to Green Day is taking the stage is the below three songs played over the intercom/ sung by audience members.

My one request Billie Joe, we know we live in Utah. You don't need to repeat that dozens of times like you did in your Virginia Beach concert.

The crowd sings Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody":



The Ramones "Blitzkrieg Pop":


I decided to skip the crowd version of "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly":


1) "Know Your Enemy":


2) "Bang Bang":

  1. 3) "Revolution Radio":
  2.    
4) "Holiday":


5) "Letterbomb":


6) "Boulevard of Broken Dreams":


7) "Longview":


8) "Youngblood":



9) "Paper Lanterns":



10) "Hitchin' A Ride":



11) "Going to Pasalacqua":



12) "When I Come Around":



13) "Welcome to Paradise":



14) "Minority":



15 & 16) "Are We The Waiting/ St. Jimmy":



17) "Knowledge" (Operation Ivy cover) :



18) "Basket Case":



19) "She":



20) "King For A Day":




21) "Shout/Teenage Kicks/Always Look On The Bright Side of Life/ (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction/Hey Jude":



22) "Still Breathing":



23) "Forever Now":



Encore

24) "American Idiot":



25) "Jesus of Suburbia":



Encore 2

26) "Ordinary World":



27) "21 Guns":



28) "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites