Saturday, July 22, 2017

(Finished July 24th, 2017) A Proper Send Off To Chester Bennington

Hello,

I've mentioned the very sad news about Chester Bennington in a previous blog, but it's only now that I have the time to write a proper send off. Linkin Park's first two CDs, "Hybrid Theory" and "Meteora", are both classics. However the quality of their music went downhill after that. However the band has left behind many great songs. Here's a celebration of some of their great songs. He also fronted bands Dead By Sunrise and Stone Temple Pilots for a brief time.

"Papercut":


"One Step Closer":


"With You":


"Crawling":


"By Myself":


"In The End":


"Somewhere I Belong" (Tyler Clark Remix):


"Faint":


"Figure.09 (Numb)":


"Breaking The Habit":



"What I've Done":



"New Divide":


"Lying From You":



"Points of Authority":



"Hit The Floor":



"Pushing Me Away":



"A Place For My Head":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites