Wednesday, July 12, 2017

themusicaddict's 2,516th Published Blog: My Top 2505 Most Played iTunes Songs: Part 3 (Finished July 12th, 2017)

Hello,

To acknowledge how many blogs I've written, I'm posting selected songs from my iTunes playlist. Of the several thousand songs on my iTunes I'll count down selected songs of my top 2,505 most played songs. I started from #2,505 and have gone all the way to the most played song on my iTunes. The listens is obviously the number of listens each song has been played.


100) Heart "Never" (37 listens):


90) Prince "Baby I'm A Star" (38 listens):


Here's the studio version:



After their excellent debut CD, I had expected much more than has been delivered from Bloc Party. 80) Bloc Party "Staying Fat" (38 listens):


70) INXS "Need You Tonight" (39 listens):


60) New Found Glory's "Summer Thing Don't Mean A Thing" (40 listens):


50) Arcade Fire "Neighborhood # 3 (Power Out)" (40 listens):


40) INXS "New Sensation" (41 listens):


30) Taylor Swift "Picture To Burn" (43 listens):


20) Adele "Rumor Has It" (44 listens):


10) Red Hot Chili Peppers "Suck My Kiss" (48 listens):


5) Red Hot Chili Peppers "Higher Ground" (50 listens):


The second most famous Kenny Loggins song from "Top Gun". 3) Kenny Loggins "Playing With The Boys" (52 listens):


2) U2 "Even Better Than The Real Thing" (56 listens):


1) Beastie Boys "Girls" (70 listens):


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites