Saturday, July 29, 2017

(Finished August 27th, 2017) Uncut: The History of Rock: 1988 & The Best Songs of 1988 Part 3

Hello,

1) U2 "Desire":


2) Terence Trent D'arby "Wishing Well":


3) Pet Shop Boys featuring Dusty Springfield "What Have I Done To Deserve This":


4) Paul Carrack "Don't Shed A Tear":


5) Information Society "What's On Your Mind (Pure Energy)":


6) Pretty Poison "Catch Me I'm Falling":


7) David Lee Roth "Just Like Paradise":


8) Ministry "Stigmata":


9) Erasure "Phantom Bride":


10) Neneh Cherry "Buffalo Stance":


11) Billy Ocean "Get Outta My Way' Get Into My Car":


12) Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock "It Takes Two":


13) Metallica "Harvester of Sorrow":



14) Van Halen "When It's Love":



15) Joan Jett and the Blackhearts "I Hate Myself For Loving You":



"I'm the same boy I used to be". 16) Steve Winwood "Valerie":



17) Brian Wilson "Love and Mercy":



18) Crowded House "Better Be Home Soon":



19) Robert Palmer "Simply Irresistible":



20) Richard Marx "Hold On To The Nights":



21) Kylie Minogue "The LocoMotion":



22) The Beach Boys "Kokomo":



23) George Harrison "I Got My Mind Set On You":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites