Monday, July 24, 2017

(Finished July 24th, 2017) R.I.P. Chris Cornell, Part 5: The Best of Audioslave Part 2

Hello,

It's not very often that I get three days off in a row, but that exact thing happened this weekend. I was able to spend a lot more time on my blog than I usually do. I thought it was about time to finish this blog, which sadly takes on extra meaning. This past Thursday Linkin Park front man Chester Bennington killed himself. It seems both he and Chris Cornell were good friends. Bennington sang at Cornell's funeral. In what seemed to be terrible timing, Bennington died on what would have been Cornell's 53rd birthday.

These are the best songs from Audioslave's second CD, "Out of Exile" and their third and last CD "Revelations". These are the best of "Out of Exile":

"Out of Exile":


"Be Yourself":


"Doesn't Remind Me":


"Drown Me Slowly":


"The Worm":


"Dandelion":


The best of "Revelations":

"Revelations":



"One and the Same":


"Sound of a Gun":


"Original Fire":


"Broken City":


"Shape of Things To Come":


"Moth":


Have you ever wondered how this song would sound on cello? Okay probably not, but I thought this was interesting. This is the Geczi Teodora cello cover:



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites