Monday, October 15, 2018

(Finished July 31st, 2019) The Fire, Part 1

Hello,

I was on my morning walk thinking about how I would start working on my B.B. King blog tonight. Then Halestrorm's "I Am The Fire" came on my iPod. And I thought maybe I should write a blog about all the songs that feature the word "fire"- in all the meanings of that word. "Fire" as a word itself or part of a bigger word.

1) Halestorm "I Am The Fire":



2) Jimi Hendrix "Fire":



3) The Doors "Light My Fire":



4) James Taylor "Fire and Rain":



5) Bruce Springsteen "I'm On Fire":



6) Johnny Cash "Ring of Fire":



7) Pink "Just Like Fire":



8) Billy Joel "We Didn't Start The Fire":



9) One of my favorite Bob Seger songs "Fire Lake":



10) Bob Seger "The Fire Down Below":



11) The Cult "Fire Woman":



12) George Strait "The Fireman":



13) Jerry Lee Lewis "Great Balls of Fire":



14) Alabama "(There's A) Fire In The Night":



15) Prodigy "Firestarter":



16) John Cougar "Paper On Fire":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites