Saturday, October 27, 2018

(Started October 27th, 2018) Planet Rocks Ten Led Zeppelin Songs We Should Hear More Often

Hello,

According to issue 6 of Planet Rock, these are the 10 Led Zeppelin songs we should hear more. Then I added a few of their songs that I think should be heard more.

"Good Times, Bad Times":


"We're Gonna Groove":


"Bring It On Home":



"Friends":



"Four Sticks":



From Page and Plant Unplugged "The Rain Song":



"Custard Pie":



"In The Light":



"For Your Life":
"Wearing and Tearing":

And a few more Led Zeppelin songs that I think should be played more:

"Dancing Days":
One of my all-time favorite Led Zeppelin songs "When The Levee Breaks":



A live version:



"Over The Hills and Far Away":
"In My Time of Dying":
"No Quarter":
"The Ocean":
"The Lemon Song":
"Tangerine":


"You Shook Me":



"Achilles Last Stand":


"Trampled Under Foot":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites