Wednesday, October 31, 2018

(Finished October 31st, 2018) Elton John's Farewell Tour Setlist, Part 2

Hello,

These two blogs are inspired by an Elton John setlist that was on Instagram. I saw the setlist and loved it. I think Elton John's final tour will be a worthy send off to one of the legends of music. Part 1 of this blog I included videos mainly from his 2018 farewell tour. On this part of the blog I'm going to post videos from many years ago.

13) "Funeral For a Friend/ Love Lies Bleeding":



14) "Burn Down the Mission":



15) "Believe":



16) "Daniel":



17) "Sad Songs (Say So Much)":



This is his duet with George Michael. 18) "Don't Let The Sun Go Down on Me":



19) "The Bitch Is Back":



20) "I'm Still Standing":



21) "Crocodile Rock":



22) "Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting":


Encore
23) "Your Song":



24) "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road";



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites