Tuesday, October 9, 2018

(Finished July 21st, 2019) The Yearning Desire of Jim Steinman's Songs, Part 2

Hello,

I was looking for a blog that I could finish and this blog is Jim Steinman written songs. He wrote a lot of songs for Meat Loaf, who's countdown blogs I'll be working on soon. I thought I could kill two birds with one stone: finish this blog and also give myself a Jim Steinman/ Meat Loaf refresher course.

Air Supply "Making Love Out Of Nothing At All":



"A Total Eclipse of the Heart":



Bonnie Tyler "Holding Out For A Hero":



Bonnie Tyler "Faster Than The Speed of Night":



Bonnie Tyler "Tyre Tracks And Broken Hearts":



These next few songs are all by Meat Loaf:

"A Kiss Is A Terrible Thing To Waste":



"You Took The Words Right Out of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night)":



"Heaven Can Wait":



"Modern Girl":



"Read Em and Weep":


"Nowhere Fast":



"One More Kiss (Night Of The Soft Parade)":



"A Man and a Woman":



"Blind Before I Stop":



"Is Nothing Sacred":



"For Crying Out Loud":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites