Tuesday, October 23, 2018

(Finished October 23rd, 2018) AWOLNATION: An Introduction

Hello,

I've been looking forward to the twenty one pilots concert in Salt Lake City on Tuesday, November 13th, 2018. Along with seeing a great headliner I always look to see who that headliner is touring with. I was excited to find out that AWOLNATION is an opener- which took some investigation to figure out. If you know who AWOLNATION is, it's likely because of their amazing song "Sail":


But I've taken a deep dive into their music as of late and they have a lot of good songs. Remember a lot of amazing songs are never played on the radio. I've cobbled this list together from their recent setlist in Milwaukee and listening to a couple of their CDs. I look forward to seeing AWOLNATION along with twenty one pilots.

A Halloween greeting from AWOLNATION:


"Jailbreak":


"I Am":


"Dreamers":



"Run":


"Kill Your Heroes":



"Handyman":



"Not Your Fault":



"Not Your Fault" (live):



"Table For One":



"Miracle Man":



"Cannonball":



"Here Comes The Runts":



"Stop That Train":



"Windows":



"Woman Woman":



"Passion":



"Hollow Moon":



"Soul Wars":



"Burn It Down":


"Burn It Down" (live):



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites