Saturday, October 13, 2018

(Finished October 13th, 2018) How Are The Songs of the 2018 "A Star Is Born"

Hello,

I love, love, love Lady Gaga. She's a genius and one of the greatest musicians of our time. She's a brilliant songwriter and performer. How is she as an actor, I don't know as I haven't seen the movie. But doesn't mean I can't listen to the music and offer an opinion.

Performed by Bradley Cooper "Black Eyes":


Featuring Lady Gaga "Somewhere Over The Rainbow":


Performed by Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga. "I Don't Know What Love Is":


Performed by Lady Gaga "La Vie en rose":



Performed by Bradley Cooper "Maybe It's Time":



Performed by Bradley Cooper "Out of Time":



Performed by Bradley Cooper "Alibi":



Performed by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper "Shallow":



Performed by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper "Music To My Eyes":



I love the bluesy feeling of this song. Performed by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper "Diggin' My Grave":



Performed by Lady Gaga "Always Remember Us This Way":



Performed by Lady Gaga "Look What I Found":



Performed by Lady Gaga "Heal Me":



Performed by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper "I Don't Know What Love Is":



Performed by Lady Gaga "Is That Alright":



Performed by Lady Gaga "Why Did You Do That":



Performed by Lady Gaga "Hair Body Face":



Performed by Lady Gaga "Before I Cry":



"I'll Never Love Again" (film version):



"I'll Never Love Again" (extended version)":




themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites