Thursday, November 1, 2018

(Finished November 2nd, 2019) Selected Best Songs of 2008, Part 2

Hello,

I'm finally in process of writing a blog celebrating Led Zeppelin's 50th anniversary by posting their 50 best songs or so. Hopefully I can start posting those soon, still need to work my way through a few more of their CDs.

First I was going to write a blog about the # 1 album from 10 years, but I found out it was a T.I. CD so I decided to not do that. Then I looked at CDs from 20 years ago and that was a Jay-Z CD, I had no interest in that either. Then I looked at top songs from 10 years ago, the #1 song was Flo Rida's (featuring T Pain) "Low". Other than having two lame rappers on it, I couldn't tell you anything about that song. And I didn't want to do the best songs of Halloween, there will be enough people focusing on "Monster Mash" and Oingo Boingo songs. I had no interest in pursuing a Halloween theme. I decided to focus on some of my favorite songs of 1998. The number indicates the ranking of the song at the end of the year.

2) Leona Lewis "Bleeding Love":



3) Alicia Keys "No One":



5) Timbaland feat. OneRepublic "Apologize":



7) Sara Bareilles "Love Song":



Rihanna's 2008 was better than your 2008. 12) Rihanna "Take A Bow":



14) Katy Perry "I Kissed A Girl":



16) Rihanna "Disturbia":



17) Rihanna "Don't Stop The Music":



21) Colbie Caillat "Bubbly":



25) Finger Eleven "Paralyzer":



26) Fergie "Clumsy":



27) Jason Mraz "I'm Yours":



32) Metro Station "Shake It":



35) M.I.A. "Paper Planes":



41) Taylor Swift "Our Song":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites