Thursday, November 8, 2018

(Finished November 8th, 2018) Who Is the Opening Act for twenty one pilots? It's Max Frost: An Introduction

Hello,

On Tuesday, November 13th, 2018 my daughter and I will be going to see  twenty one pilots, AWOLNATION and Max Frost in concert. I'm just finding out tonight that Frost is opening for the other two bands. I wanted to get familiar with his music, so that's the reason for this blog.

Max Frost is a 26 year old singer, songwriter and producer from Austin, Texas. (Thanks to my friends over at wikipedia.org.) These are the  first 10 songs from his full length debut CD "Gold Rush", it was released just over a month ago.

1) "New Confessional":


2) "Good Morning":


3) "Slow Jamz":



4) "Money Problems":


5) "Put It On Me":



6) "A$$hole (No Apologies)":


7) "Eleven Days":



8) "Anxious":



9) "Stranger To Me Now":



10) "Sometimes":


These are some other songs that I like. I'm including this song because it's an actual video and you can see what Max looks like, this is "Nice and Slow":


"I don't give a damn who's president", well Max you should. It makes a big difference. "President":



"High All Day":



"$Dreams":



These are a few other songs he's performing during his six song concert:

"Withdrawal":



"Adderall":



"White Lies":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites