Tuesday, November 13, 2018

(Finished November 13th, 2018) AWOLNATION's Projected Setlist For Salt Lake City (Plus Other Songs I'd Like To See Them Play)

Hello,

I'm going to go see Max Frost, AWOLNATION and twenty one pilots tonight with my daughter. Honestly I'm looking forward most to AWOLNATION of all the bands. I'm not a big fan of AWOL's setlist though. This blog features their projected setlist and some songs I wished they would play in addition to or instead of in their current setlist.

1) "Run (Beautiful Things):



2) "Kill Your Heroes":



3) "Hollow Moon (Bad Wolf)":



4) "Handyman":



5) "Burn It Down":



6) "Table For One":



Sneaking in some of Madonna's "Like A Virgin". 7) "Miracle Man":



8) "Sail":


Songs I'd wish they would sing tonight.

"Not Your Fault":



"Guilty Filthy Soul":



"Jump On My Shoulders":



"Stop That Train":



"Some Kind of Joke":



"Here Come The Runts":



"Passion":



"I Am":



"Jailbreak":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites