Sunday, November 25, 2018

(Finished November 25th, 2018) Carrie Underwood Live Part 3: Her Best Covers

Hello,

I haven't published part 2 of this blog series yet. I was working on it when I stumbled across her version of Heart's "Alone". I thought a blog full of classec Carrie covers would be moi bueno.

Her "American Idol" intro:


Bonus songs, she's awesome on this Heart classic, "Alone":


As far as I know this isn't a cover, so I added it here. "Champion":


Thanks to rollingstone.com for these covers: 
"Paradise City":


Carrie is obviously a big G N' R fan, "Patience":



"Sweet Child O' Mine":



That's too bad she only sings part of the song. "November Rain":


"I Remember You":



"Home Sweet Home":



So appropriate she sings this song in Australia. At the start she seems like she tried to take on the Michael Hutchence tone. "Never Tear Us Apart":



"Summer of '69":



Sadly some of these videos have terrible sound, sorry about that. I do try to find the best of the worst videos. "Voices Carry":



With Keith Urban "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around":



These songs were suggested by onecountry.com:
In spite of this being a Coldplay song, I still like "Fix You":



With another amazing singer, Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles "9 to 5":



With Brad Paisley "Make The World Go Away":



"Praying For Time":



With Keith Urban "The Fighter":



"Don't Rock The Jukebox":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites