Wednesday, November 21, 2018

(Started November 21, 2018) An Intro To Muse Part 3: Muse Live

Hello,

I'm working through the music of Muse's 4 most recent CDs so that I can blog about the best songs from each CD. That will be the fourth and fifth parts of my Muse blog series. I'm listening to all their songs in prep to see them in Salt Lake City on February 28th, 2018. This is Muse's setlist from Zeppelinfeld, Nuremberg, Germany on June 3rd, 2018. Muse usually only plays between 16 and 18 songs and I thought might be because their songs are longer than most bands. But this show is 18 songs and only 86 minutes, that's very disappointing. (Thanks to setlist.fm for the below setlist.)

Here's the actual entire concert:


I don't know if I'm going to go through and add videos for each song as I usually do.

1) "Thought Contagion":
2) "[Drill Sargent]/ Psycho"
3) Interlude
4) "Hysteria" (AC/DC's "Back In Black" and RATM's "Know Your Enemy" outro riffs)
5) "Plug In Baby":
6) "The 2nd Law: Isolated System":
7) "Dig Down":
8) "Unclosed Desires":
9) "Supermassive Black Hole ("Close Encounters" intro riff):
10) "Stockholm Syndrome" ("Reapers" intro riff & "Reapers" outro riff)
11) "The 2nd Law: Unsustainable":
12) "Madness":
13) "Starlight":
14) "Time Is Running Out":
15) "Mercy":

Encore
16) "Take A Bow":
17) "Uprising" (extended outro):
18) "Knight of Cydonia" ("Man With a Harmonica" Intro):

themusicaddict


No comments:

Favorites