Monday, November 19, 2018

(Finished August 9th, 2020) Songs Rocking My iPod

Hello,

I started working on this blog in November 2018. As I have time I'm trying to finish blogs I only have started, but not finished.

These are the last 17 songs that played on my iPod- yes I still use an iPod. I listen to those songs on  shuffle, thus these songs are in no particular order.

Both of these songs come from Skillet's amazing 2016 CD, "Unleashed". It was one of the best CDs of that year even though it didn't get much attention. Skillet is such an underrated band. 
1) Skillet "Undefeated":


A bonus Skillet song, "Resistance":


This, the Knuckle Puck song and the Interrupters songs I discovered because of the 2018 Vans Warped Tour 2018 Compilation. 2) Dead Girls Academy "I'll Find A Way":


3) Them Damn Crows "Blink of an Eye":


4) Rihanna "Good Girl Gone Bad":


A band I didn't know any thing about until this year and now they are one of my favorite newer bands. The Interrupters have so many great songs. 5) The Interrupters "She Got Arrested":


My first real rock concert was these gentlemen on the "For Those About About To Rock" tour. 
6) AC/DC "Hells Bells":


A band that I just saw for the first time this past summer and they were my favorite concert of 2018. 7) Night Ranger "Four In The Morning":


8) Ozzy Osbourne "Crazy Train":


I'm so disappointed this play in Salt Lake was postponed, I was really looking forward to seeing it at the end of November. Maybe 2019? Maybe 2020? Maybe 2021. 9) "Good Girls Go To Heaven (Broadway Version)":



Bonus song Pandora's Box "Good Girls Go To Heaven":


10) Stone Broken "Worth Fighting For":



11) Cat Stevens "Peace Train":



12) Al Stewart "Time Passages":



13) Black Stone Cherry "White Trash Millionaire":



14) Knuckle Puck "Double Helix":



15) Catfish and the Bottleman "Outside":



16) Band of Skulls "I Know What I Am":



17) Expose "Come Go With Me":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites