Thursday, November 15, 2018

(Finished November 15th, 2018) Carrie Underwood Live!!! (featuring Maddie and Tae and Runaway June) Part 1

Hello,

I'm not a huge country music fan, but there are a few artists that I quite like. One of those is the lovely Miss Carrie Underwood. I'm seriously thinking about going and seeing her the next time she's in town on Saturday, September 14th, 2019.

The two opening acts are below:
 Runaway June "I Can Buy My Own Drinks":


"Lipstick":


"Wild West":


Maddie and Tae:
Even I, who doesn't follow country music that closely, has heard this song, "Girl In A Country Song":


"Friends Don't":



"Fly":



"After The Storm Blows Through":



She'll be on her Cry Pretty tour, which officially starts May 1st, 2019. The CD "Cry Pretty" was released September 14th, 2018 and it's a very good CD. I thought I would go back and look at her setlist from the last time she visited the great state of Utah. That was November 28th, 2017 at the Maverick Center. The following setlist comes from setlist.fm.

1) "Renegrade Runaway":



2) "Last Name/Somethin' Bad":



3) "Undo It":



4) "Good Girl":



5) "Church Bells":



6) "Cowboy Casanova":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites