Saturday, November 3, 2018

(Started November 3rd, 2018) The Best Songs From "The House Bunny"

Hello,

I watched the movie "The Girl Next Door" and it has some great songs on it. You can't go wrong with Echo and the Bunnymen's classic "The Killing Moon", The Sneaker Pimps "Spin Spin Sugar", Filter's "Take A Picture" or Thunderclap Newman's "Something In The Air". And I don't need to mention the band who plays "Sweet Home Alabama". However overall the soundtrack isn't great and the movie was pretty mediocre. However Elisha Cuthbert is very pleasing to the eye. Since I'm working on music blogs from 2008, I looked for a great soundtrack from that year. I didn't spend a lot of time researching, in my limited time researching the best soundtrack I found was for "The House Bunny". That honestly is a movie I have no desire to see, but it does have a solid list of songs in it. There never was an official soundtrack released from it. Thus this is my dream soundtrack from that movie:

First the movie trailer, it does look kinda funny:


Bow Wow Wow "I Want Candy":
The All-American Rejects "I Wanna":
Altered Images "Happy Birthday":


Madonna "Like A Virgin":
Rihanna "Take A Bow":
The Pussycat Dolls "When I Grow Up":
Katherine McPhee "I Know What Boys Like":
"Ashlee Simpson "Boys":
Metro Station "Shake It":
DJ Collette "Think You Want It":
The Cab "I'll Run":


Elizaveta "Like Water":



Yael Naim "New Soul":



The Kills "Sour Cherry":



Boys Like Girls "The Great Escape":



The Ting Tings:
"Great DJ":



"Shut Up and Let Me Go":


Ingrid Michaelson "Be Ok":


Avril Lavigne "Girlfriend":


Speaking of Miss Lavigne, she has a great new song out "Head Above Water":


Mercedes "Better Than A Psychic":


Pink "U + Ur Hand":



Jennifer Lopez "Do It Well":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites