Friday, November 30, 2018

(Finished November 30th, 2018) The Best of Sleeper Agent

Hello,

This blog is about the no longer rock band Sleeper Agent. Sometimes when I listen to my iTunes songs come play that I hadn't thought about in a long time. Sometimes one band has several songs that I had forgotten about. One of those bands is Sleeper Agent. The CD I was listening to was their 2014 CD "About Last Night". I don't remember hearing anything about them in awhile, so I went to their Wikipedia page and found out Sleeper Agent has broken up. But that they do have an earlier CD, 2011's"Celebrasion". It also has several great songs on it.

It's sad when a band seems to be on it's way breaks up. The last thing on their wikipedia page is that the lead singer, Alex Kandel, was on "The Voice" in 2015. Here's hoping to a comeback, we can never have too many great rock bands.

Sleeper Agent[edit]


Here's a collection of their best songs:

As we head into the Christmas season, here's their take on "Winter Wonderland":



"Get It Daddy":



"Love Blood":



"Some White Blinds":



"Waves":



"Waves" (Live):



"Be Brave":



"Me On You":



"Bottomed Out":



Yeah I know, the sound isn't great. "Far and Wide":



A much better video for "Far and Wide":



"Proper Taste":



"That's My Baby":



This may change as I write this blog, but these are their six best songs.

"Haunting Me":



"Take It Off":



"Eat You Up":



"Force A Smile":



"Shuga Cane":



"Be My Monster":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites