Saturday, December 1, 2018

(Started December 1st, 2018) Metallica's December 1st, 2018 Setlist

Hello,

Metallica is one of my 50 favorite bands and I love a lot of their music. However several years ago I went to see them in concert and wasn't impressed. Thus I haven't had the burning desire to see them since them. That includes last night when they were in town. I follow Metallica on Instagram, where they featured a few clips from last night show. I loved their stage setup, which I hope I can find video of. I thought I would post live performances as much as I could from this year. I wonder if I'll be kicking myself if I don't go, although I doubt it. They played 18 songs, which is a bit disappointing. Although their songs are a bit longer than typical songs and they played over two hours in their Boise show, which was the previous concert.

Played on tape Ennio Morricone's "The Ecstasy of Gold"/ "Hardwired" Intro/ "Hardwired":



1) "Hardwired":


2) "Atlas, Rise!":


3) "Seek & Destroy":


4) "Through The Never":


5) "Welcome Home (Sanitorium)":


6) "Now That We're Dead":


7) "Creeping Death":


8) "For Whom The Bell Tolls":


9) "Halo On Fire":


10) "Whiplash":



11) "Moth Into Flame":



12) "Sad But True":
14) "One":
15) "Master of Puppets":


Encore:

16) "Fight Fire With Fire":
17) "Nothing Else Matters":
18) "Enter Sandman":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites