Saturday, December 15, 2018

(Finished Dec 19th, 2018) themusicaddict's 504 Best Songs of the 80s, Part 6 Songs 97 to 117

Hello,

Updated December 19th, I consider my blogs living things. That means they can be fixed, updated, material deleted at any time. Once I publish something, it usually stays that way though. Originally I started out with 122 Best 80's songs. But I knew I would keep on thinking of songs and now it's up to 504 songs. And that number will probably continue to go higher.

I started out with 122 songs, I have now come up with 320 352  501 504 songs. That number will continue to rise, although I'll try to keep these blogs to about 500ish songs.

97) Dead Or Alive "You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)":


98) Starship "We Built This City":


99) Simple Minds "Don't You Forget About Me":


100) Crowded House "Don't Dream It's Over":


101) Thompson Twins "You Take Me Up":


102) Thompson Twins "Lies":


103) Boy Meets Girl "Waiting For A Star To Fall":


104) Sade "Smooth Operator":


105) Tracy Chapman "Fast Car":


106) Sinead O' Connor "I Want Your (Hands On Me)":



I was only able to see Cinderella in concert once. For this song Tom Kiefer was playing a piano that was coming down from the rafters. That was pretty cool and also a hell of a concert. I always loved Cinderella's Blues/Heavy Medal mix. 107) Cinderella "Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone):



108) Europe "Final Countdown":



109) Robert Palmer "Simply Irresistible":



110) Robert Palmer "Addicted To Love":



111) Billy Idol "Rebel Yell":



112) Billy Idol "White Wedding":



113) Billy Idol "Flesh For Fantasy":



114) Cameo "Word Up":



115) The Pointer Sisters "I'm So Excited":



116) Nena "99 Luftballoons":



Yeah, yeah, yeah I know, but this still is an amazing song. Also this was one of the many amazing songs written by Diane Warren, a woman who has enhanced many singers' careers.

117) Milli Vanilli "Blame It On The Rain":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites