Thursday, December 13, 2018

(Finished Dec 13th, 2018) themusicaddict's 123 Best Songs of the 80s, Part 3 Songs 40 to 59

Hello,

40) Heart "What About Love":


41) Madonna "Like A Virgin":


42) Madonna "Lucky Star":



43) Madonna "Holiday":



44) Whitney Houston "Greatest Love of All":



45) Whitney Houston "How Will I Know":



46) The Bangles "Manic Monday":



47) Cyndi Lauper "Girls Just Want To Have A Fun":



48) The Go-Go's "Our Lips Are Sealed":



49) The Go-Go's "We Got The Beat":



50) Pat Benatar "Love Is A Battlefield":



I'm not sure when this was, but she still sounds and looks amazing. One of my big crushes back in the day. 51) Pat Benatar "Heartbreaker":



52) The Boss "Born In The U.S.A":



Courtney Cox please come to the stage. 53) Bruce "Dancing In The Dark":



54) The Man "I'm On Fire":



The combination of Bruce talking and leading into this song is so poignant. The intro makes the song even better. 55) Mr. Springsteen "The River":



If I ever did this kind of series of blogs for 70s songs, which I won't, this song would definitely be on it. Here's a bonus Bruce song for you "Born To Run":



The next four songs are from one of the most genius of singers, songwriters, guitarists and performers ever. That would be Prince Rogers Nelson. R.I.P. Prince!! I'm so glad that these videos are able to be enjoyed as they were originally shown on MTV. 

56) "Let's Go Crazy:



57) "Purple Rain":



58) "When Doves Cry":



59) "1999":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites