Sunday, December 9, 2018

(Finished December 9th, 2018) Some of The Best Songs of 1989, Part 2: Soul, Funk, Rap, Hip Hop, Dance, Soul

Hello,

I try to limit the number of songs to each blog to about 15 songs. With so many great songs for each one of these genres I'm going to publish multiple blogs for each genre. I will be alternating the genres and publishing these blogs as fast as I can.

The full version of Public Enemy's "Fight The Power":


"911 Is A Joke":


Three by Janet Jackson, that's Miss Jackson if you're nasty. "Rhythm Nation":


"Black Cat":


"Escapade":


Biz Markie "Just A Friend":


Calloway "I Wanna Be Rich":



The Beastie Boys "Hey Ladies":



De La Soul "Me, Myself and I":



Tone Loc "Wild Thing":



Karyn White "Superwoman":



Karyn White "Secret Rendezvous":



Neneh Cherry "Kisses On The Wind":



Black Box "Ride On Time":



Black Box "I Don't Know Anyone Else":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites