Sunday, December 9, 2018

(Finished December 9th, 2018) Some of The Best Songs of 1989, Part 3: Alternative

Hello,
The show that started this series of blogs:



I watched the above episode of this show, the whole thing this time, and wrote down all the songs that played. Maybe I can post a list of those songs someday.

I was trying to decide if I should work on my 1989 rock, pop or alternative blog next. I had YouTube playing in the background playing on random. One video finished and the next song it played was the Jane Child. Obviously that was a sign, okay maybe not, and I started working on this blog.

Jane Child "I Don't Want To Fall In Love":


The Cure "Lovesong":


Nirvana "About A Girl":


The Soup Dragons "I'm Free":


They Might Be Giants "Birdhouse In Your Soul":


The Pixies "Here Comes Your Man":


Howard Jones "Everlasting Love":


The Replacements "I'll Be You":


The first time I've ever seen this video and I had no clue what this song was about.
Elvis Costello "Veronica":



Peter Murphy "Cuts You Up":



Love and Rockets "So Alive":



The Cult "Fire Woman":



Red Hot Chili Peppers "Higher Ground":



Michael Penn "No Myth":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites