Wednesday, December 5, 2018

(Finished December 5th, 2018) themusicaddict's Top 106 Greatest 80's Era Band #16 Chicago, Part 6: Songs #14 to #1

Hello,

When working on these blogs I rate each good song on a scale from 3 to 5, with 5 being the best. Out of all the Chicago songs I listened to these 14 songs were the songs rated with a 5. When you think of the amazing Chicago 80's and late 70's hits, these are the songs you think of. Enjoy!!

14) "I Don't Wanna Live Without Your Love":



13) "We Can Last Forever":



"There's no doubt about it, this is where I want to be". 12) "If She Would Have Been Faithful":



I like to post live videos, but many of the live videos for Chicago are of very poor quality. The sound is terrible, the video is terrible and a lot of the videos are dark and grainy. This is the best live video of Chicago I've found yet. 11) "Look Away":



A solo Peter Cetera singing the song he originally sang for Chicago. 10) "You're The Inspiration":



9) "What Kind of Man Would I Be":



I know this song and others like it feel like they might come from another era, but all these songs were released in a few years of each other. 8) "Gone Long Gone":



This song currently resides on my iPod. 7) "Along Comes A Woman":



6) "Love Me Tomorrow":



5) "Hard Habit To Break":



4) "Hard To Say I'm Sorry":



3) "Stay The Night":



This has to be one of the most joyous songs ever. 2) "Alive Again":



1) "Baby What A Big Surprise":



The studio version of Chicago's best 80's era song:



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites