Tuesday, December 25, 2018

(Finished December 25th, 2018) Led Zeppelin's 50 Best Songs To Celebrate Their 50th Anniversary, Part 2

Hello,

I love the 80s and writing about all those amazing songs, but I thought it was time I posted something different.

I rated all of Led Zeppelin's songs using the same ratings that iTunes uses, from 0 stars through 5 stars. Some songs I only gave a half star to. By my count, Led Zeppelin has 32 5 star songs, 11 4.5 star songs, 26 4 star songs, 1 3.5 star song ("Black Country Woman") and 11 3 star songs. That adds up to 81 total songs. Combining the 5 star songs and the 4.5 star songs equals 43 songs. I selected 7 of the the 26 4 star songs to finish with 50 songs. One song year for each year of existence for the best band ever. These songs are in no particular order other than what I rated them. On my first Zep blog i posted the 7 4 star songs that brought the total to 50 songs. For this blog I'm posting the 11 songs that I rated 4.5 stars.

1) "Tangerine":


2) "Misty Mountain Hop":


3) "The Rain Song":


4) "Over The Hills and Far Away":


5) "In The Light":


6) "Ten Years Gone":


7) "For Your Life":


8) "In The Evening":


9) "Walter's Walk":


10) "Darlene":


11) "Wearing and Tearing":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites