Sunday, May 19, 2019

(Finished June 9th, 2019) themusicaddict's Top 120 Most Played Songs on iTunes, Part 2: Songs Tied For 100th Place, Part 2

Hello,

This is an annual tradition for me, around Memorial Day I count down the Top 100ish songs on my iTunes. This year there's 120 songs as there are 21 songs that are tied for 100th place. All these songs have 41 listens. In parenthesis I also have listed where they were ranked around Memorial Day, 2018. As always these blogs are live, so if a song gets another listen I will update the blog. That's something I've done several times already.

All these songs have 41 listens on my iTunes.

100) Lady Antebellum "Just A Kiss" (Tied For 58th):


100) INXS "New Sensation" (Tied for 58th):



Originally Halestorm's "I Miss The Misery" was at 41 songs, it since earned another listen. However I'm going to keep this song right here. A bonus song, YouTube just introduced this amazing cover of the Heart classic to me, Halestorm's "All I Wanna Do (Is Make Love To You):



100) Foreigner "Urgent" (Tied For 58th):



100) Flyleaf "I'm So Sick" (Tied For 58th):



100) Faith Hill "This Kiss" (Tied for 73rd):



100) Cobra Starship "Pete Wentz Is The Only Reason We're Famous" (Tied For 58th):



100) Chicago "Along Comes A Woman" (Debut):



100) John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band "On The Dark Side" (Tied for 73rd):



100) AC/DC "Hells Bells" (Debut):



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites