Sunday, May 26, 2019

(Finished June 9th, 2019) themusicaddict's 120 Most Played Songs on iTunes, Part 4: Songs Tied For 74th Place

Hello,

This is an annual tradition for me, around Memorial Day I count down the Top 100ish songs on my iTunes. This year it's 120 songs as there are 24 songs that are tied for 98th place. All the songs below have 43 listens. In parenthesis I also have listed where they were ranked around Memorial Day, 2018. As always these blogs are live, so if a song gets another listen I'll update the blog. That's something I've already done a few times.

All these songs have 43 listens on my iPod.

74) The Virginmarys "Just A Ride" (Debut):



74) Usher "DJ Got Us Falling In Love" (Tied For 41st):


74) U2 "New Year's Day"(Debut):



Taylor Swift is so amazingly talented. 74) Taylor Swift "Teardrops On My Guitar" (Tied For 41st):



74) Janet Jackson "Rhythm Nation" (Debut):



74) Incubus "Nice To Know You" (Tied For 41st):



74) Hollywood Undead "Gangsta Sexy" (Tied for 41st):



74) Goldfinger "Mabel" (Debut):



74) Bee Gees "Nights On Broadway" (Debut):



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites