Wednesday, May 29, 2019

(Finished June 9th, 2019) themusicaddict's 120 Most Played Songs on iTunes, Part 5: Songs Tied For 56th Place

Hello,

This is an annual tradition for me, around Memorial Day I count down the Top 100ish songs on my iTunes. This year it's 120 songs as there are 24 songs that are tied for 98th place. All the songs below have 44 listens. In parenthesis I also have listed where they were ranked around Memorial Day, 2018. As always these blogs are live, so if a song gets another listen I'll update the blog. That's something I've already done a few times.

All these songs have 44 listens on my iPod.

I discovered this band a few years ago, I love a lot of their songs. But this song is probably my favorite of all their songs. 56) A*Teens "Hi and Goodbye" (Debut):


56) Adele "Rumor Has It" (Tied for 29th):


56) The Band Perry "Done." (Debut):


56) Daughtry "Over You" (Tied For 29th):



56) Daughtry "Every Time You Turn Around" (Tied For 29th):



56) Depeche Mode "Strangelove" (Tied For 29th):



56) A Flock of Seagulls "I Ran (So Far Away)" (Debut):



A great song from a band that should be much better known. 56) Gratitude "Sadie" (Tied For 29th):



Bonus video: this is another one of their great songs "Drive Away":



56) Hollywood Undead "Usual Suspects" (Debut):



56) Led Zeppelin "Immigrant Song" (Tied For 97th):



56) Led Zeppelin "Living Loving Maid (She's Just A Woman)" (Debut):



56) Paramore "Ignorance" (Tied For 29th):



56) Paul Carrack "Don't Shed A Tear" (Tied For 29th):



56) REO Speedwagon "Follow My Heart" (Debut):



56) Stone Temple Pilots "Wicked Garden" (Tied For 29th):



56) Switchfoot "Meant To Live" (Tied for 29th):



56) Taylor Swift "Picture To Burn" (Tied For 41st):



56) Whitney Houston "So Emotional" (Debut):



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites