Saturday, May 25, 2019

(Finished June 9th, 2019) themusicaddict's Top 120 Most Played Songs on iTunes, Part 3: Songs Tied For 83rd Place

Hello,

This is an annual tradition for me, around Memorial Day I count down the Top 100ish songs on my iTunes. This year there's 120 songs as there are 21 songs that are tied for 100th place. All these songs have 41 listens. In parenthesis I also have listed where they were ranked around Memorial Day, 2018. As always these blogs are live, so if a song gets another listen I will update the blog. That's something I've done several times already.

All these songs have 42 listens on my iTunes.

83) Taylor Swift "Our Song" (Tied For 48th):



One of my least favorite Swift songs. 83) Taylor Swift "Fifteen" (Tied for 58th):



83) Redlight King "Bullet In My Hand" "(Tied for 48th):



83) Paramore "Misery Business" (Debut):



83) Misterwives "Reflections (Tied For 48th):



"Beds Are Burning" is an amazing song, but Midnight Oil is more than just that song. This is one of their many other great songs. 83) Midnight Oil "Kosciusko" (Debut):



83) From the "Evita" Soundtrack "Peron's Latest Flame" (Debut):



83) Led Zeppelin "What Is And What Should Never Be" (Tied For 48th):



Bonus video: Is Led Zeppelin and their music still relevant today? You tell me, Billy Joel and Jason Bonham perform a couple of Zep classics:



83) Kenny Loggins "I'm Alright" (Debut):



83) Jan & Dean "Surf City" (Debut):



83) Halestorm "I Miss The Misery" (Tied for 58th):



83) Flyleaf "Fully Alive" (Debut):



83) Daughtry "Outta My Head" (Tied For 48th):



83) CSNY "Ohio" (Debut):



83) The Clash "Should I Stay Or Should I Go" (Tied For 48th):



83) Black Stone Cherry "Blame It On The Boom Boom" (Tied For 48th):



This song just played on my iPod on my wonderful Sunday morning walk.
83) Adam Lambert "If I Had You" (Debut):



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites