Thursday, May 30, 2019

(Finished May 19th, 2019) That One Band.....That One Song, Part 1

Hello,

I updated this as the Smiths video expired.

This is a blog about a band and the first song you think of when you hear that bands name. For example when most people hear "Led Zeppelin", they think "Stairway To Heaven". For me I think "Whole Lotta Love". With this blog I'll mention a band and then the song I think of when I think of that band.

1) Led Zeppelin "Whole Lotta Love":



2) Counting Crows "A Long December":



3) Rihanna "Good Girl Gone Bad":



Well duh!! 4) The Buggles "Video Killed The Radio Star":



I know, I know so obvious. But what other song are you going to think of first when you hear Night Ranger? 5) Night Ranger "Sister Christian":



Maybe someday this will change, I'm currently a big fan of "Southbound" and "Backsliding".
6) Carrie Underwood "Before He Cheats":



7) U2 "Bullet The Blue Sky":



8) Supertramp "Breakfast In America":



9) Boston "More Than A Feeling":



You don't need to fear the reaper if I'm 10) Blue Oyster Cult "Burnin' For You":



11) The Doors "The End":



12) Pink Floyd "Another Brick In The Wall, Part 2":



13) The Who "Won't Get Fooled Again":



You have no idea how much I love this song! 14) Green Day "Whatsername":



15) Skillet "Undefeated":



I love the theme of this song, love is the resistance. 16)  Muse "The Resistance":



17) Papa Roach "Last Resort":



18) Evanescence "My Immortal":



19) My Chemical Romance "Dead!":



20) Pearl Jam "Even Flow":



21) Paramore "Misery Business":



22) Kings of Leon "The Bucket":



I hate Oasis and thought they are overrated, but this song is amazing. 23) Oasis "Wonderwall":



24) Velvet Revolver "The Last Fight":



25) Stone Temple Pilots "Interstate Love Song":



If you don't agree with this "that one song" then listen to the song again.
26) Audioslave "Dandelion":



This one is tough, there could be so many songs. 27) AC/DC "You Shook Me All Night Long":



28) The Black Keys "Gold On The Ceiling":



29) Arcade Fire "Sprawl 2 "Mountains Beyond Mountains":



30) Rush "Tom Sawyer":



31) The Smiths "How Soon Is Now":



This is one of the funniest songs ever. 32) Blink-182 "All The Small Things":



They do have a lot more songs than just "Money For Nothing" ya know.
33) Dire Straits "Romeo and Juliet":



34) Journey "Stone In Love":



35) Rolling Stones "Gimme Shelter":



36) Michael McDonald "I Keep Forgettin'":



37) The Black Crowes "Remedy":



38) Switchfoot "Meant To Live":



39) The Smashing Pumpkins "Bullet With Butterfly Wings":



40) Against Me "White Crosses":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites