Saturday, June 1, 2019

(Finished May 19th, 2020) That One Band.....That One Song, Part 2

Hello,

This is a blog about bands and the very first song you think of when you hear that bands name. For example when most people hear "Led Zeppelin", usually they think of "Stairway To Heaven". But for me I think of "Whole Lotta Love". So with this blog I'll mention a band and the song I think of when I think of that band. I've decided to get back to these blogs, I have a lot of work to get these done. This is only Part 2 of 19 blogs so far.

41) Alabama "Angels Among Us":



42) Asia "Heat Of The Moment":



43) Avenged Sevenfold "Nightmare":



44) Arctic Monkeys "I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor":



45) Bananarama "Cruel Summer":



For the longest time the most played song on my iTunes. 46) The Beastie Boys "Girls":



47) Black Sabbath "Iron Man":



48) Lauren Daigle "Still Rolling Stones":



49) Def Leppard "Pour Some Sugar On Me":



50) Disturbed "Down With The Sickness":



51) Dua Lipa "Blow Your Mind (Mwah)":



52) Duran Duran "Hungry Like The Wolf":



53) Fall Out Boy "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light 'Em Up)":



54) Garbage "I Think I'm Paranoid":



55) Debbie Gibson "Shake Your Love":



This is my favorite version of this song. 56) Greta Van Fleet "A Change Is Gonna Come":



What do you do when there's an artist that you really like, but you're just not that familiar with many of her songs? Well for Miss Goulding I went with her song that's most played on my iTunes, along with a 5 star rating. There's a reason for both after all. 57) Ellie Goulding "Anything Could Happen":



58) Sammy Hagar "Heavy Metal":



59) Halsey "Gasoline":



60) Hollywood Undead "Gangsta Sexy":



61) Judas Priest "United":



62) Alicia Keys "If I Ain't Got You":



63) Killers "Somebody Told Me":



64) Lady Gaga "Bad Romance":



65) Cyndi Lauper "Girls Just Want To Have Fun":



66) Linkin Park "One Step Closer":



This is like "Sophie's Choice", only that Madonna has several children, songs, to choose from. Do I want to go with a ballad "Crazy For You" and "Live To Tell" are both amazing songs. But there's her classic upbeat songs "Like A Virgin", "Like A Prayer", "Express Yourself", "Into The Groove" or "Buenos Aires" (from "Evita"). Then I forgot both Vogue" and "Papa Don't Preach".
67) Madonna "Like A Virgin":



I thought this choice would be almost as hard as the above choice, but then I remembered the sublime 68) Motley Crue "Girls Girls Girls":



69) Nirvana "Where Did You Sleep Last Night":



70) Ozzy Osbourne "Crazy Train":



71) Katy Perry "Wide Awake":



72) Robert Plant "Heaven Knows":



73) Poison "Every Rose Has It's Thorn":



74) Queens of the Stone Age "No One Knows":



75) David Lee Roth "Yankee Rose":



76) Seal "Kiss From A Rose":



I will have the Van Hagar selection on a separate blog. 77) Van Halen "Hot For Teacher":



78) Walk The Moon "Shut Up And Dance":



79) Weezer "The World Has Turned And Left Me Here":



80) Whitesnake "In The Still of the Night":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites