Sunday, June 30, 2019

(Finished June 30th, 2019) Obscure & Great Songs of the 80s, Part 4: 30-12

Hello,

These are a selection of some of the more obscure songs of the 80s, many of these are great songs. For guidance I'm using Logo's "The 100 Greatest Lost Hits of the 80's!" These songs range anywhere from songs I know very well and love- looking at you "Whirly Girl"- to songs I haven't even heard of ever. I will be focusing on the songs that are both obscure to me and that are great songs. The number is where Logo ranks that song.

30) Wax "Right Between The Eyes":



29) Quarterflash "Take Me To Heart";



26) Barbra Striesand "Left In The Dark":



25) Toni Basil "Over My Head":



22) Donald Fagen "IGY (What A Beautiful World)":



20) Wild Blue "Fire With Fire":



18) Romeo Void "A Girl In Trouble":



16) Laura Branigan "The Lucky One":



13) Tina Turner "One of the Living":



There were two songs listed at #12, probably because both ladies used to be part of Abba.

12) Agnetha "Can't Shake Loose":



Agreed the above song is a "lost" song as I had never heard of it. But this Frida song is a classic and not even close to being "lost". 12) Frida "I Know There's Something Going On":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites